UK Standard Delivery (next day delivery) is £4.00.
EU Standard Delivery (2-5 day delivery see list of countries covered) is £8.00.
Rest of the world with Royal mail, cost and delivery time dependent on location and weight.
We ship using UPS for shipping. UPS deliver Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm. You will receive an email from UPS that your goods have been dispatched with a tracking number.
For off shore and remote areas including Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Alderney and Scottish Islands delivery may take 2-3 working days. All products are subject to availability.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. Due to hygienic reasons we cannot accept items that have been used in any way.
The cost of the return is payable by the customer. Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
The inside of the hair colour box contains instructions and caution note in eight different languages. A pair of disposable gloves are included for use with the hair dye.
- Bad reveiw Review by Grinch
- Didn't work at all. Straight after dyeing my hair I found GREY hairs. Rest of my hair looks the same as it did before I dyed it. (Posted on 29/04/2016)
- Best hair colour I've ever tried! Review by Hanike
I've used a bunch of different colored hair colours for over 10 years now and Stargazer has been my favorite one for the years I've been using it!
I really love how I can mix different colors to create my favorite hair colors (dark blueish green and greenish bright blue, both with UV neon effect thanks to the amazing Stargazer UV colours)...
And specially how it works extremely well as conditioning cream for as when I apply it, my whole hair will always look brighter and smoother! ^^ (Posted on 25/04/2016)
- Brighter than expected Review by Jimmysdead
- I bought the baby pink dye, expecting it to come out like the crazy colour pastel pink - way brighter (almost neon), but it faded really nicely to the pastel I originally wanted (Posted on 20/02/2016)
- Love Review by Bel
- I used UV turquoise, violet blue and magenta. I used the magenta for the underneath and turquoise on the outer layer, and violet blue on top. I have naturally mousy blond hair, but these colours work great! The turquoise really comes out and looks amazing with the magenta, and the violet blue is great too. I've been using stargazer products for a while now and these colours work best on me. Although be warned, when rinsing the colours out take caution not to let the dye get on your skin as it can leave a stain. I was left with a massive pink stain going from the back of my neck to my chest! Luckily the dye comes off easily with baby wipes. Also, when rinsing out, wear gloves as I've been left with pink and purple nails and baby wipes can't remove it from nails... (Posted on 14/02/2016)
- Awesome Review by Cuggy
- I've used shocking pink, plume and magenta, often mixing a few together to get a different tone. I have bleached blonde hair and these colours looked awesome, even when they faded as I got some really great effects. If you want it to last longer but it on straight after bleaching. FYI to other reviewers, these colours are peroxide free therefore they won't lighten hair. (Posted on 10/01/2016)
- Color lila Review by Miss
- El color plume. On el puc trobar (Posted on 02/09/2015)
- mixed results Review by green fanta
- Have used a variety of these colours. The blues only work on bleached or very fair hair, if not bleaching, the reds, magenta and purples are best for a tint. White and silver will only give some effect to colour stripped hair. Latest colour used was tropical green on lightened hair, needed 2 applications for a really good colour. Always leave on as long as possible, min 1 hour. :) Don't forget, a colourlighter than your own will not work! (Posted on 22/07/2015)
- Vibrant Review by Bunny
- Just used the Plume purple shade and it looks amazing. My hair is dip bleached, so the ends are really vibrant, but the rest of my hair (mid brown) has really taken the colour too. Washes out really quickly so it's brilliant for experimenting. I chose this product because it's not tested on animals - more important to me than looking good! Easy to use too, which is good as I am completely new to dying my hair (at the grand age of 40!!). (Posted on 19/06/2015)
- Bad Review by Bec
- So I dyed my hair blue using two bottles and my hair didn't look blue what so ever! I have dark brown shoulder length hair and I'm very disappointed with the Stargazer products. (Posted on 17/06/2015)
- Good hair coloring kit... Review by Amber Morris
- I have blonde hair, and i wanted to lighten it a bit without bleaching it. This in fact did show up on my hair but sadly there was not enough product in the tube to cover my head completely. I have very thick hair and it is just past my shoulders so i need 2 boxes for the thickness of my hair. (Posted on 29/05/2015)
- So bright and easy to use ! Review by Daisy
It’s not my first time using the Stargazer products. Few years ago I had locks, half black half pink and I used the Shocking Pink Hair for the pink part. It was really easy to apply even if it’s not my hairdresser doing the color. She recommended me these products, not only because of the panel of colours available but also for the reparative properties of the product.
Three months ago I had the totality of my hair bleached and applied the UV Pink hair. It was crazy ! This color is so brightness , at the beginning, my hair were almost fluo, so lovely
Now I alternate UV Pink Hair with Shocking Pink Hair, and even recently the Baby Pink hair which is very « Baby Doll ».
I’m waiting a while for testing the last color I have order, the Soft Cerise Hair, and I’m sure it will be as fun as all the previews. Everybody always asks me what kind of colour am I using, if I do it myself ? Waouh, because it’s a always success.
For all these reasons, I definitely recommend the Stargazer colours ! I’m French and my pinky hair are so British !
(Posted on 23/04/2015)
- great products, very pigmented Review by sazzy2706
i have used magenta - so pigmented can get so many pastels or bright or daek colour with very little dye, used uv turquoise - lovely colour, gonna be using it more often, very bright and very pigmented, violet - not pigmented, have to mix with other violet dyes, but could solve this by using a darker shade of purple, dont damage your hair and amazing colour variety, have ordered some red dyes and coral blue, so excited, always very creative with dyes and this brand is perfect for me . all in all love these and i always recommend to other people 10/10 for stargazer
sazzy2706 (Posted on 14/04/2015)
- 0 Review by xsxtxu
- I just used this product, specifically the WHITE colour. It did not work at all, making absolutely no change in my hair colour. The hair I was dying is a golden blonde, yet the product did not take. (Posted on 07/02/2015)