UK Standard Delivery (next day delivery) is £4.00.
EU Standard Delivery (2-5 day delivery see list of countries covered) is £8.00.
Rest of the world with Royal mail, cost and delivery time dependent on location and weight.
We ship using UPS for shipping. UPS deliver Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm. You will receive an email from UPS that your goods have been dispatched with a tracking number.
For off shore and remote areas including Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Alderney and Scottish Islands delivery may take 2-3 working days. All products are subject to availability.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. Due to hygienic reasons we cannot accept items that have been used in any way.
The cost of the return is payable by the customer. Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
The colour can be removed with make up remover or the corrector pen.
- Not satisfied Review by Alitha84
- It's not a semi-permanent tattoo pen. It is not waterproof and if you get some drops on, than it will go away from the body really fast. I mean, it's not more than a normal pen. The only different is that the line is bigger than a normal one. (Posted on 19/09/2016)
- Tattoo pens Review by Sean
- Not satisfied with the product. It's not what it seems in the pictures. The correction pen works but water works even better. Save your money and dont buy these pens. (Posted on 18/08/2015)
- Semi-permanent tattoo pens Review by Bravo
- Ordered 2 pens and one of the tips were broken. These are not even water proof. I would suggest buying a sharpie that costs $2 than spending $20 on these pens. (Posted on 18/08/2015)
- they aren't waerproof Review by demon
the draw really well, and the colour is strong until you get them even a tiny bit wet. unless they are suggesting that i shouldn't wash, in which case my family would probably disown me, they just wash off and (this applies the blue for definite, but the only other colour i have tried is black and that was fine) then the colour changes hue - the blue became indigo, then purple, then pink.
in short, they work to begin with but then it all goes down-hill from there (Posted on 24/05/2015)
- Not Water Proof Review by anuki
- I loved the fine tip and colour but the slightest bit of water makes it smudge :( (Posted on 12/05/2015)