UK Standard Delivery (next day delivery) is £4.00.
EU Standard Delivery (2-5 day delivery see list of countries covered) is £8.00.
Rest of the world with Royal mail, cost and delivery time dependent on location and weight.
We ship using UPS for shipping. UPS deliver Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm. You will receive an email from UPS that your goods have been dispatched with a tracking number.
For off shore and remote areas including Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Alderney and Scottish Islands delivery may take 2-3 working days. All products are subject to availability.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. Due to hygienic reasons we cannot accept items that have been used in any way.
The cost of the return is payable by the customer. Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
The colour can be removed with make up remover or the corrector pen.
- Pros and cons Review by Rosealeen
Before that, I will admit I was surprised that it looks and feels like I had drawn on my lips with a marker, also it didn't turn out looking like the photo of the woman wearing it.
Pros - Even though it starts off really dark, it gradually fades to a lighter color.
- It does last a decent amount of time.
- not the same color as shown, but not a bad color also
- once on, you don't feel it, it doesn't feel gross when it's wearing off like other lipsticks.
Cons - It's not waterproof, does run when too close to the teeth and stains them a bit.
- does dry the lips a bit, but even when you put chap stick on it only faded a bit.
- It's kind of hard to have a good or bad impression on it yet
- it comes off in your food, leaves a swirl of color mixed with the food (Posted on 21/02/2017)
- Colouring is off Review by G
- Brilliant! Except the colouring i thought number 7 looked more orangey (found out orange kinda suits me) but was deffinately more of a pink shade, ild just watch out for that. Other than that super happy with the product as i am with most stargazer stuff. (Posted on 18/01/2017)
- Not bad. Review by Gill
- The colour is not even close - I ordered 7 which looks like sort of a pink coral on the colour chart, but it's actually bright red. Still a nice colour so not really bothered but just a heads up. It's worth applying a few coats and blotting - one coat doesn't cover well, and although multiple layers do the job, if you don't blot it gets in your mouth, tastes really odd, and covers your teeth even more than a conventional stick. Incidentally, it also colours nails pretty well if you're not planning on getting your hands wet so there's an unexpected bonus. (Posted on 21/12/2016)
- LUV IT! Review by Hannah
- these are GREAT (Posted on 09/06/2016)
- Disapointed Review by Bella
- The colour of the stain I ordered in no way matches the colour on the shade chart or on the end of the pen. The same applies to the semi permanent lip liner. Such a shame as the products were so good in every other way . (Posted on 17/07/2015)
- WOW Review by Leah
- Lasts all day so if your on the go all the time, this is for you! (Posted on 15/04/2015)