UK Standard Delivery (next day delivery) is £4.00.
EU Standard Delivery (2-5 day delivery see list of countries covered) is £8.00.
Rest of the world with Royal mail, cost and delivery time dependent on location and weight.
We ship using UPS for shipping. UPS deliver Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm. You will receive an email from UPS that your goods have been dispatched with a tracking number.
For off shore and remote areas including Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Alderney and Scottish Islands delivery may take 2-3 working days. All products are subject to availability.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. Due to hygienic reasons we cannot accept items that have been used in any way.
The cost of the return is payable by the customer. Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
- Colour Mismatch Review by Luca
- I purchased the pink eyeliner and am entirely disatissfied with the colour. It does not match the icon on the site under any lighting conditions, and feel this is something that should be ammended. (Posted on 10/06/2016)
- Good For The Most Part Review by Lee
- I purchased two colours, the fuchsia and the jade green. I'm quite pleased with it as the colour payoff is nice, it applies smoothly and the applicator is very good. However, the green is slightly thinner in consistency than the fuchsia which can make it a little uneven, and both rub off quite easily. However, for the price, it's a very good liner and that last part may not be a problem for everyone. I'm sure if you don't rub your eyes a lot like me or wear it on a day without rain, it'll last for a long time. (Posted on 06/02/2016)
- Good White liner Review by Amber Morris
- I do like this eyeliner. You cant beat the value. Although it is not waterproof, it is budge proof meaning when it sets its hard to rub off unless you are wet. (Posted on 29/05/2015)
- Overall, good. Review by Alex
- I purchased this to try out, along with some other products from stargazer, in order to find an alternate option to expensive highend liners. I was pleasantly surprised by how back this liner is. I love the applicator and I love how smoothly it applies to the lid and tightline. Definitely worth the money. The only flaw is that is comes off extremely easily, even with a drop of water on the eye. But, it is still great value for money. (Posted on 13/03/2015)