UK Standard Delivery (next day delivery) is £4.00.
EU Standard Delivery (2-5 day delivery see list of countries covered) is £8.00.
Rest of the world with Royal mail, cost and delivery time dependent on location and weight.
We ship using UPS for shipping. UPS deliver Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm. You will receive an email from UPS that your goods have been dispatched with a tracking number.
For off shore and remote areas including Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Alderney and Scottish Islands delivery may take 2-3 working days. All products are subject to availability.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery. Due to hygienic reasons we cannot accept items that have been used in any way.
The cost of the return is payable by the customer. Please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and retain your proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
1. Powder brush with a large paddle-shaped brush featuring a fluffed, rounded tip, this brush is specially designed to for application of powder to face or body.
2. Blusher brush is tapered for shading and highlighting cheeks and face with blush.
3. Face contour brush is designed for colour application to cheek contour. This brush has a large angled contour.
4. Eye shadow brush is a large brush, for sweeping eye shadow over the entire eye surface, lash line to brow. Also ideal for blending colour to complete an eye look.
5. Eye shadow brush sized to apply the right amount of eye shadow to lids and highlighting the area just under brow bones.
6. Concealer brush for small-area coverage and precise application with its firm, flat and slightly tapered design. It is also good for blending “under eye” and for “spot” touch-ups.
7. Angled brow brush applies colour to the brow. Use its precise angled tip to define or “fill”.
8. Lip brush with its flat, tapered brush ensures precise application of lipstick, improves the hold of different textures and provides adjustable coverage.
9. Lip brush is designed with a flat and narrow head for perfect lip definition coverage.
10. Eye liner brush has an extra-fine tipped synthetic fibre brush that delivers a precise, firm, even stroke with which to line the eyes. Use with liquid or cream products.
11. Sponge tip applicator* has a soft-tipped synthetic foam applicator for applying powder, liquid or cream products. The brush sponge tip allows, soft delivery, smudging and blending of product, particularly around eye area.
12. Mascara brush shapes the brows and combs the lashes to separate them for definition.
13. Fan brush is a flat, fan-shaped brush that can be used for featherweight application and blending of colour or as a tool to gently clear the skin of any excess product.
14. Lip brush with cover has a finely rounded tip and tapered sides for precise lining of the outer lip line. With its cover it is perfect for handbag use.
15. Lash brush for application of mascara products and separating of lashes. This brush has synthetic fibers in a spiral pattern simulating a mascara wand design.
- Awesome brushes! Review by Hanike
I'm one of those people who are totally crazy over eyeshadows and eyeliner and that likes to apply/blend colors with the fingers depending on the eyeshadow using.
Having said that, I got a Stargazer's eyeshadow brush as a gift and just had to buy another 2, one being a gift to a professional makeuper friend of mine.
I totally recommend these brushes: it doesn't "eats away" all your eyeshadow supply like many brushes out there do after little usage and these brushes are very soft yet firm enough when you need it.
The blending is very good, though I still prefer "finger blending" since I often use 3 or 4 different eyeshadow colors a time.
If you`re a brush-lover, totally go for these and try atleast one of the eyeshadow brushes! (Posted on 25/04/2016)